March 20, 2014

GOODBYE, SWEET WINTER



Outfit details:
Vest: UO
Sweater: Jcpenney
Blouse: Ann Taylor
Watch: Fossil
Purse: Madewell
Jeans: American Eagle
Flats: Madewell

On this first day of spring, I'm feeling a bit nostalgic about the months that have past. December, January, February, and half of March, they were all remarkable months. January, of course, was by far my favorite. I can still feel the excitement and nerves that flooded me when the time came to walk down the aisle. I hope that feeling stays with me forever. Winter 2014, you really treated us well. Spring 2014, I'm looking to you for bright days, positive vibes, and the best 26th birthday a girl can have!

What are you most excited for this spring?
-Chelsea xo

5 comments:

  1. Oohhhhh I'm so jealous. We are in the midst of a snow storm here in Calgary. What is spring?!

    I am mostly longing for days when I can abandon my parka!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful outfit. Here in S0-Cal we barely get a winter, and spring? Well you could say summer!!

    http://abeautifulheart07.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your outfit! New reader here, already love your blog! :)
    www.faithfullymarissa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your layering outfits a lot!! i'm in singapore,so i don't get to feel winter at all..but mostly we have raining seasonn and i call it our "singapore's winter" as it was pretty cold during this season.i will get boring with raining easily and i always looking forward to shining sunny day as i can visit all the parks and beaches here..


    xo josephine
    www.joselovincolors.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to know your jeans fitting secrets! You are able to rock multiple brands and they always fit perfectly!

    ReplyDelete