March 5, 2014

OUR WEDDING HIGHLIGHT VIDEO


Chelsea and Scott highlight from Romantic Wedding Videos on Vimeo.

Having our special day captured on video was very important to Scott and I. We wanted those moments of candid smiles, of our evident hearts racing as we walked down the aisle, and all of those special, little moments that we never wanted to forget captured in time forever. Our wedding day was filmed by our sweet friend, Lars Lindstrom. He put us at ease when we were nervously getting ready, and did such a wonderful job at capturing so many beautiful moments - from us getting ready, to our first look and first kiss as husband and wife, to our sparkler exit (and this is only our highlight!). Thank you, Lars!

12 comments:

  1. You guys are just ridiculously adorable and this video had my heart melting the whole time. Beautiful, beautiful day!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWHHH! Thank you so much, sweet Veronika! I love having these beautiful moments captured, and feel so grateful that we can relive our day through this video over and over again. xoxoxo

      Delete
  2. Amazing video! What a lovely wedding :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I already tweeted this but you had me crying when I first heard what song it was, let alone the beauty that ensued afterwards. It looked like the perfect day, literally...even the sun was shining!! You looked STUNNING. That's not even a big enough word for how you looked. There's something so angelic about your long white hair and long white dress...angelic! I can't wait to see more photos!! Also now you've got me convinced that I need a video at my wedding as well, where as before it was merely a 'want'.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! Seriously... that was stunning. Amazing. You are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was the absolute sweetest :) I love wedding videos that capture all those little moments, your day looks like it was perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You were a radiant bride! I can't describe it differently. It's like a light of happiness is around you! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was going to tweet you how much I loved this video but my account is private so you wouldn't be able to see it! This video is AMAZING. So sweet and beautiful! You were a stunning bride!

    ReplyDelete