March 1, 2014

THREE THINGS

Hello, March! I thought I would welcome the new month with a three things post, inspired by incredibly lovely Chelsea of the Zipped blog. Chelsea is a constant source of inspiration for me, and I feel honored to call her a friend. Without further ado ---



1. We're ushering in March with some dreary weather today. Dark clouds, light showers, and a breeze in the air. No complaining around here though, my coffee cup is full and I'm cherishing what might be the last few days of cool weather around these parts for months to come.

2. Today is my bestie's birthday! Happy Birthday, Courtney! Last night we started off the celebration with vegan ice cream and a long chat outside during a wind storm in downtown Phoenix. Tonight we're paying tribute to the 80's with a dance party at a local bar with her twin and a few of their closest friends. I'm still trying to hunt down an appropriate outfit for the event!

3. I've had the major urge to shop lately - like not joking, it's bad. I've done some small damage over the past week or so, but I've got my eye on a few bigger purchases - like this Kate Spade Saturday bag.

What three things have been on your mind lately?
-Chelsea xo

4 comments:

  1. Girl I have had a TERRIBLE shopping habit lately also. Luckily it's only been Old Navy binges here and there! That bag is FABULOUS. I really think you need it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I'm so happy to hear that I'm not alone! And thank you for the extra push, sweet lady! That gorgeous bag is calling my name! xo

      Delete
  2. Well I can say I've have been hit by the shopping bug too! Maybe it's all these new spring ensembles and colors...maybe. Not to encourage your shopping urges, but that purse looks like a piece that will be fun all year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looks like we're in the same boat! Once a new season rolls around, I always seem to get the shopping bug! I also completely agree with you, that bag is an all seasons kind of girl! Haha! xo

      Delete