June 6, 2014

I'M A DREAMER








Outfit details:
Urban Outfitters vest
American Eagle t-shirt
Nordstrom Rack skirt
Crown Vintage sandals via DSW

Happy Friday, friends! I woke up early this morning for a doctor's appointment, and then treated myself to a vegan pumpkin + blueberry mini loaf and an iced coffee. I sat outside on the patio and it felt so good to soak up the cool breeze and dream, draw, and jot down notes about what I want to do this summer. I've been feeling so inspired lately, and dreaming about how I can help to expand Scott's online shop, Citizen Home Decor, over the next few months. I really want to create my own pieces and sell things alongside him - wouldn't that be fun? I'm still in the inspiration stage, so we'll see where this takes me! If you have any ideas or thoughts on products you would like to see Scott and I make and sell, please let me know!

So I hear it's National Donut Day? Well, I never pass up a good excuse to have a donut so I think I'll be partaking later today. Scott's almost home and we're going out for a lunch date - no clue where to yet! I also kind of want to go see The Fault in Our Stars today, but I'm hearing mixed reviews about it. I know I would cry like a baby watching it, but does it have a good plot line? I guess we'll see! We went to the movies last night and saw X-Men, and I can already tell that this is going to yet again be the summer of movies -- the best way to beat the heat on a hot summer day, right?

What are your weekend plans?
-Chelsea xo

4 comments:

  1. ooh a vegan pumpkin and blueberry mini loaf sounds so good! i love this jean jacket too.
    the fault in our stars is an incredible book in my opinion, but I couldn't manage to snipe some movie tickets yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're such a babe and this outfit is gorgeous!! Honestly, could wear anything & everything you own - your outfits are always perfect. Hope you celebrated national donut day with the best of em' - yum!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love purple and red together. You're rocking it so well! Love that breezy skirt and denim vest together, too. Stay cool, babe!

    XO Alison
    looksharplansing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit! Simple, yet chic! I might need to invest in a denim vest.

    I also loved the book The Fault In Our Stars but have heard mixed reviews on the movie. That won't stop me from a good cry fest! :)

    www.xokerry.com

    ReplyDelete