September 24, 2014

LULU*S RUSTIC FALL COLLAB 4/5



Today I'm back with style number four from my LuLu*s Rustic Fall Collab! Lately, I've been living in these six LuLu*s pieces I've been posting about over the last month. I'll be finishing up this fun fall collab by the end of the month, and I have to say, I've really loved feeling challenged to mix and match my wardrobe (or in this case, six pieces) in all different ways. This bohemian-esque dress has by far been my favorite piece to style! I love the color combo, the fun print and how easy it is to layer. If you're looking for one great dress this fall I would have to say go with this one, you won't be disappointed!








Outfit details:
Be My Beau-Hemian Black Print Dress c/o LuLu*s
Bamboo Battle 23 Black Lace-Up Ankle Booties c/o LuLu*s

I seriously can't believe that it's only Wednesday! This week has been so crazy, but in such a good way. I had a great meeting with a client yesterday, and than Scott and I had dinner together at home and did a little shopping. We did both end up falling asleep on accident in all of our clothes, on top of our bed and with ALL the lights on in the house --oops! Guess we need to catch up on some sleep, but hey, isn't that what coffee is for? ;) Ok, I'm out! Have a great rest of your day, ya'll!

-Chelsea xo

2 comments:

  1. love that sweater/cardigan :)

    http://abeautifulheart07.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lip color are you wearing?? I'm in love with it!

    ReplyDelete