September 1, 2014

THIS MONTH - SEPTEMBER




Eating - Anything fall related that I can get my hands on -- pumpkin scones, pumpkin bread, etc., and also all the healthy things while I continue to adjust after having my gallbladder removed.
Drinking - Iced coffee or americanos with two pumps of pumpkin spice!
Practicing - getting my day started early (still).
Mastering - the art of keeping alive our soon-to-be garden.
Learning - Scott's new school schedule, and how to fishtail braid my hair.
Listening - to Minus The Bear's High Refined Pirates album and T-Swifts new jam.
Playing - Spotify all day long.
Reading - If I Stay! I can't wait to go see the movie after I finish the book.
Watching - Hocus Pocus, Pitch Perfect, and Jersey Belle! 
Walking - more each day! I took a break post surgery, but I'm ready to get back at it!
Wearing - Bits and pieces of my fall wardrobe, which is shaping up nicely.
Cooking - more eggs and maybe some pumpkin goodies.
Working - on my blog and a few fun collaborations! 
Traveling - up north, once again!   
Wanting - this cozy Free People sweater!

What are your goals for this month? What are you looking forward to?
-Chelsea xo

3 comments:

  1. That sweater is perfection - love it so much!! Plus great to hear you're doing well and keeping busy. And yeah, fall!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love iced coffee too! Lovely post! Abi :) MyW0rldMyView

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that sweater! My goal is to be more happy!x

    ReplyDelete