October 2, 2014

THIS MONTH - OCTOBER



Eating - lots of veggie stews and french bread - fall comfort food!
Drinking - pumpkin spice iced coffees and lots of water.
Practicing - on being a better early, early morning person.
Mastering - my new drive to work - so many freeways, so little time.
Learning -  how to be more social - sometimes it can be tough!
Listening - to Cursive's The Ugly Organ - perfect album of fall!
Playing - Spotify all day long (as always)!
Reading - the New Darlings blog! Such a sweet local couple with the kindest hearts and sweetest style.
Watching - spooky movies, The Singles Project and Gilmore Girls!
Walking - around our old running track to take in this amazing weather we've been having.
Wearing - lots of sweaters, booties and more dresses.
Baking - lots of yummy goods!
Working - on adjusting to my new job and balancing my blog schedule.
Traveling - to New York City (in spirit, that is - Scott's going for a conference).   
Wanting -  this darling Free People dress.

What are your goals for this month? What are you looking forward to?
-Chelsea xo

2 comments:

  1. I'm gonna do one of these riiiiiight now. Thanks for the inspo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these lists! And I feel you on the social thing. I usually have to force myself, but end up having fun. I just love being an introverted homebody!

    ReplyDelete