November 11, 2014

FIVE FAVORITE THINGS VIDEO



I'm very excited to announce that I'm now on YOUTUBE! You can watch my first video below, and  don't forget to keep an eye out for more style, beauty and lifestyle videos coming your way. I definitely have a few kinks to work out, but I'm so excited to finally be making videos and hope you enjoy watching them as much as I enjoy making them! Don't forget to subscribe and leave a comment to let me know what five things you've been loving lately!



 Thank you SO much for watching!
-Chelsea xo

9 comments:

  1. Dark nail polishes for winter! Especially ones that don't look black when they're on! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE dark nail polishes as well! Deep purples are my thing! :)

      Delete
  2. I loved this video! I can't wait to see more :) I'm too loving on some Taylor Swift lately. 1989 is so good! Proooooobably buying 1989 World Tour tickets on Friday. I'm also loving all of the good sales that have been happening lately - such a good time to pick up some amazing clothes. And of course, coffee. Black coffee soul sisters!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this video! I've been reading your blog for a couple of years now so it's great to finally hear you instead of imagining what you sound like when I read your posts! I'm so glad someone else in their 20s is as into Taylor Swift's new album as I am haha! Also, I'm LOVING the hat, it suits you so well!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I accidentally commented under my sister's profile, oops! I re did the second one under my own, and they both seem to have disappeared. Hopefully they'll return from the void! haha

      Delete
  5. Aw, you're just as lovely & sweet as I imagined!! Loved this video Chelsea, I've subscribed and can't wait to see more!! As for things I'd love to see? I'd love to know more about your everyday make-up, hair care routine, or learn about any beauty products you're loving!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete