November 10, 2014

TEA TALK X ZAPPOS FOR FALL



Hello! Today I've teamed up with Zappos to style up a few pieces from their wonderful shop - a pair of Paige denim jeans and Freebird boots to be exact! I've been a big fan of Zappos for years now, as they have best selection of shoes, clothing, accessories and more - and I always seem to find what I'm looking for there even if it's sold out elsewhere. Also, a huge bonus is that their shipping is super quick! Anyways, for this challenge I was asked to style up a cozy fall look, so naturally I went with my go-to lately - cozy layers, denim and boots!








Outfit details:

This weekend was Scott and I's first time shooting with our NEW camera! ECK! After four years of shooting with our Rebel, Scott and I finally took the plunge and purchased a Canon 6D + a new lens. This camera is sharp and it's a dream to shoot with. On Saturday I actually sat down and shot something really exciting with it, so keep an eye out for something new coming to the blog very soon. Also, I can't believe we're already in the thick of the early November and that the holidays are slowly making their way here. I may have already purchased my first Christmas present and a new ornament for our tree, and I have a feeling that it's all downhill from here! ;)

I'll be back with another fun post with Zappos closer to the holiday season! 

Have a lovely day, ya'll! xo


I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.

10 comments:

  1. Those shoes are so killer! Love them!
    Katelyn // Relatively Offbeat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the contrast between your light hair and this dark, moody outfit. I might venture to say this is one of my favorite outfits of yours so far, but every time I think that, you come up with yet another one that I love equally, if not more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh geez, Natalie! You are simply the sweetest. Thank you! xo

      Delete
  3. adorable! that hat is perfection!!

    xo, courtney
    shabbyloveschic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you SO much, Courtney! I've been wearing it non-stop lately! xo

      Delete