November 5, 2014

THIS MONTH - NOVEMBER



Eating - a balance of healthy foods and pumpkin treats!
Drinking - hot coffee and water.
Working - on spending more time being active after I get home from work each day.
Learning -  how to better balance my time.
Listening - to the new Tswift album and the Serial podcast (can't get enough!). 
Reading - lots of Adweek and all the blogs I'm following on Bloglovin.
Watching - too many reality and home shows lately. My favorites are Rehab Addict and 
Walking - from coffee shop to coffee shop lately. 
Wearing - lots of layers, chunky sweaters and boots. Cold weather is finally here!
Wanting -  this gorgeous satchel from Madewell.

Photo by Kandis Marino Photography.

4 comments:

  1. Love this post series, Chelsea! So fun reading what you're up to & loving!! Ah, and that satchel - it's SO good. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Veronika! I'm seriously obsessed with the satchel! xo

      Delete
  2. Love this idea, girl! I'm all about T.Swifty right now too! :)
    www.kaylee-daily.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kaylee! TSwift is my jam! xo

      Delete