It's the last day of September and I can't believe how quickly the month flew by. Although fall doesn't technically start until around the middle of the month, September always feels like the start of a new season. This year, I was so ready for a fresh month and all the fall vibes that September brings. This time around it also brought a new job, an amazing opportunity for Scott, and lots of time together.
Here's a little recap of what our September looked like:
- Spending time my sweetheart in the woods outside of Flagstaff, Ariz.
- Sipping on my first pumpkin spice iced coffee of the season.
- Spending lots of time with our sweet pups, Piper and Scout.
- Celebrating 8 years from the day we met - we were just kids back then.
- Starting a new job and getting into the swing of things.
- Pulling out my sweaters and boots a little early.
- Working on a fun photo shoot for Shop & Apparel.
- Seeing my Phoenix Travel Bug Guide go up on the Modcloth blog!
October is my favorite month and I just know that it's going to be a great one! I can't wait to celebrate all the goodness that the month holds - much cooler weather, trips to the pumpkin patch, walks around The Orchard, an awesome collaboration with Urban Outfitters, our eight year dating anniversary, Scott's 26th birthday and Halloween! Here's to an extra special and spooky month!