March 13, 2015

BEAUTY: EARLY SPRING NAIL POLISHES



Happy Friday, ya'll! I've been on a big beauty kick lately - organizing, picking out my spring favorites and make a few new purchases. I blogged about my #earlyspring lippy picks post earlier in the week (here!) and today I wanted to share my nail polish picks -- just for good measure. ;)

Julep's Joanna: A cool blue grey with a slight shimmer -- one of my favorite Julep polishes!

Essie's Bikini So Teeny: A cult classic and the prettiest blue. I'll wear this all spring and summer long.

Essie's Bond With Whomever: A true lavender and Easter appropriate tone. This color reminds me a lot of my late grandmother, so it's a favorite.

Essie's Blushing Bride: A gorgeous blush tone perfect for a bride -- or every day, in my book.

Essie's Serial Shopper: A pinky coral that offers a pop of color. If you're a fan of Essie's Tart Deco, you're going to love this shade!

What nail polishes have you been reaching for lately?
-Chelsea xo

5 comments:

  1. I've been loving essie too

    stop by,
    http://abeautifulheart07.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Bikini So Teeny!!! Forever one of my favourite colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a strictly neutrals nail polish user and when I do step out of the box i feel like I'm wearing someone else's hands and feet when I look down! I am definitely picking up some blushing bride now though! I'm almost out of my go to Essie madmoiselle and I'd love to (ever so slightly) switch it up for summer! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will you share me some more tips on Nail Polish Design for all type of season?

    ReplyDelete