August 25, 2015

MUSTARD & GREY



We're getting to that point in August where all I want to do is wear lots of layers, cozy sweaters and sip on hot coffee. Well, with temperatures still in the 100's every day this sounds like a terrible idea, but I just don't know how much longer I can hold off -- I'm SO ready for fall! In less than two weeks we're headed up north for the holiday weekend and it's going to be so nice and cool -- 80's during the day, 60's in the evening! I honestly can't wait, but until then, I'll just pine over my Autumn wardrobe and crank up the AC a little higher!







While I'm trying to hold off on making any clothing purchases before the weather actually dips down, I couldn't resist this darling dress/top from SheIn -- I love the color combo and how I can pair it with some tights and tall boots for a totally different look. I've also got my eye on an oxblood colored Madewell Transport Tote (my favorite, all-time bag!), and a few darling pieces from Modcloth. Now I'm curious, what's on your fall wish list? 



Outfit Details:
Simple Brown Hat (similar + on sale!
Madewell Necklace (similar)

I've got a busy day ahead of me, and other than coffee, my must-have for a busy, yet productive day is some good tunes. I'm in need of some new jams and would love to hear about your favorites -- what are you listening to right now? Is there a song or band you think I would love? Let me know! Ya'll are the best!
-Chelsea xo

1 comment:

  1. I love love love mustard for fall!! It's such a gorgeous color!! My fall list is HUGE but I definitely want a some new booties and a killer hat like yours! :)

    As for music, I have really been loving Meghan Trainor as of late. Especially her song with John Legend.

    Hope you guys have an awesome weekend up north! Can't wait till is finally starts cooling off here!

    ReplyDelete