October 4, 2015

AUTUMN CRAVINGS



Happy Sunday, loves! Autumn is hear and I've been finding myself craving so many new + old fall favorites, so I thought I would share just a few of my current cravings with you (everything from drinks, to clothes to movies and more!). I would also love to hear what you're "craving" right now, or what's on your autumn wishlist -- leave a comment below and let me know!

1. // Lindbergh Candle Co. 8oz Mason Jar Candle in Cabin (this candle smells like ALL the fall vibes!)
2. // Gilmore Girls (you have to love a place where it's perpetually fall!)
3. // Essie Fall 2015 Mini Pack (with the band has been my go-to lately)
4. // The original PSL and my new fav version of the PSL -- the Peixoto Spice Latte!
5. // Village & Wild Scenic Route Crewneck (spotted this on Danielle and now I'm in love!)
6. // Madewell The Cait Boot (just picked these up and I'm loving them!)

Hope ya'll are having a great weekend!
-Chelsea xo

5 comments:

  1. Currently rewatching GG to get my autumn fix!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so ready for Halloween movies!

    http://theweekendstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all such lovely picks! Especially swooning over Savannah's gorgeous candles!! As for cravings? Cozy nights in with friends, mulled wine and pumpkins are at the top of my list! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Craving: sweaters, knit socks, boots, movie nights (just busted out Indiana Jones the other night :), chai smoothies, casseroles, soups (I think I'll make potato corn chowder tonight), and Harry Potter (it's always been a tradition of mine to start re reading them all in the fall!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just got Savannah's December Morning candle and it smells fantastic! I can't wait to order some more goodies from her shop!

    ReplyDelete